Get Back to Living...Not Just Surviving!
The life-force of the Pink Ribbon Program is to ensure that every woman
has the ability to regain a sense of wellbeing that had been lost from
diagnosis through surgery and into recovery. This can be achieved, in
part, through an exercise therapy program designed specifically for the
needs and challenges facing the growing number of breast cancer
Rehabilitation is a key component often missing in the treatment of breast cancer..
The Pink Ribbon Program has been created to enhance recovery for breast cancer patients. The program helps stretch and strengthens shoulder, chest, and back allowing the patient to improve range of motion and strength to those areas most affected by breast cancer surgery, treatment and reconstruction.
BENEFITS OF THE PINK RIBBON PROGRAM
• Regain Strength and Mobility in Affected Shoulder & Arm
• Promotes Lymphatic Drainage, Helping to Prevent Lymphedema
• Improves Functional Ability & Quality of Life
• Enhances & Restores Energy Levels
• Assists in Restoring Posture
• Decreases Stress & Anxiety
• Alleviates Pain & Swelling
Pink Ribbon Program Video
Click on the photo below to view a sample of the Pink Ribbon DVD. You can now order the DVD through the online Pink Ribbon Store.